Duration : 1 Hour
1. The ratio of incomes of C and D is 3:4. And their expenditure is 4:5. Find the ratio of their savings. If savings of C is one fourths of his income?
2. My flight takes of at 2 pm from a place at 18N 10E and landed 10 hours later at a place with coordinates 36N 70W. What is the local time when my plane landed?
a)6:00 AM b)6:40 PM c)7:40 PM d)8:00
3. A box of 150 packets consists of 1 Kg packet and 2 Kg packets. Total weight of the box is 264 kg .Find number of 2 Kg packets.
4. Low temperature at the night in a city is 1/3 more than 1/2 high as higher temperature in a day. Sum of the low temperature and highest temperature is 100 degrees . The what is the low temperature ?
5. In Madras, temperature at noon varies according to (-t^2)/2 + 8t + 3, where t is elapsed time, Find how much temperature more or less in 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM .
6. A man , a woman and a child can do a piece of work in 6 days , man can do it in 14 days , woman can do it 16 days, and in how many days child can do the same work?
7. A bag contains 20 Yellow balls, 10 Green balls, 5 White balls, 8 Black balls and 1 Red ball. How many minimum balls one should pick out so that to make sure that he gets at least 2 balls of same colour?
8. A plane moves from 9*N40*E to 9*N40*W. If the plane starts at 10 am and takes 8 hours to reach the destination , find the local arrival time?
9. Falling height is proportional to sqaure of the time . One object falls from 64 cm in 2 secs, then in 6 sec from how much height the object will fall.
10. A fisherman day is rated as good if he catches 9 fishes, fair if 7 fishes and bad 5 fishes . He catches 53 fishes in a week and had all good ,fair and bad days in the week. So how many good ,fair and bad days did the fisherman had in the week.
11. Y catches 5 times more fishes than X. If total number of fishes caught by X and Y is 42, then find the number of fishes caught by X
12. Three companies are working independently and receiving the saving 20%, 30% , 40%. If the companies work combinely , what will be their net saving?